Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pathophysiology made incredibly easy


I knocked out my pathophysiology final today and whew! This represents my last nursing pre-requisite and I finished it 26 days before program starts. I know this subject will stay near and dear to my heart once my regular nursing classes get underway, so the fact that I waited to take this class doesn't bother me since most of it was a review anyway. My textbook for the class was "Pathophysiology for the Health Professions", which was a fairly decent book, judging by the way I ear marked, highlighted and basically destroyed it.

At the suggestion of Comrades X & Y, I purchased a copy of "Pathophysiology made Incredibly Easy!" I swear Lippincott is making a fortune on this series...because you can also get NCLEX, Charting, Med-Surg and practically any other nursing subject made incredibly easy...at your local bookstore or at Amazon.

Another book arrived yesterday, "Surviving and Thriving ~ After a Life Threatening Diagnosis." This gives me a great idea after graduation...Maybe I could sell Training Wheels and Tales of a Student Nurse to some poor saps who don't realize what they are getting into!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy the first copy!
Tracy